Sunday, December 9, 2012

FINALS

 
What else is there to say except we are drowning in books, notecards, projects, study groups and of course finals. Not to mention RA duties, which besides all the regular responsibilites now include checking girls out (well, guys for C) and walking through rooms for cleanliness duties. Plus squeezing in time to pack up my own room up. And have I ever mentioned how much I loath packing? Well I do. Even the sound of it makes me cringe.
But even in all the craziness everyone here has stayed in high spirits so far. The Christmas season does that to people. I think that's why I love it so much :)
Let's see what is in between me and hitting the road:
- 5 finals
- 1 paper
- 56 white glove check-outs. Yes. 56.
- Packing (wah)
- Cleaning & my own white glove check-out
- RA banquet
 
So here is to me making it to break! Ra ra! You got this Cami! *A little self encouragment always helps*
 
 

17 comments:

  1. Ahhh, sounds like you're super busy right now! Good luck with finals & getting everything done, you can do it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is a white glove checkout? Wow I totally love your blog because it reminds me of my college days. You're gonna miss it. XOXO kaylyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. White glove is just a deep clean of the room with guidelines to meet before you can leave for break. And you're right, I 100% will! I love it even in the craziness of these kinds of times :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Lauren! Thank you, I'm definately gonna try ;)

      Delete
  4. Oh I hear you - finals finals finals! A few more days and then we're done. Hubby and I get nearly a month off this Christmas! Good luck with yours!
    thehartungs.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such a great break to look forward to! Thanks so much, and same to you!

      Delete
  5. Oh finals, I remember those all too well. You can make it, girl!!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Just keeping the motivation alive :)

      Delete
  6. Good luck with everything! I literally JUST finished my last set of finals everrr, so naturally, I'll be sleeping/celebrating for the next week. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. good luck on your finals! and you look pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah finals are THE worst! You're almost there though and then you're home freeeeeee for a few weeks!

    LOVE your blog and can't wait to follow along!

    Amanda
    It's an Easy Life

    ReplyDelete
  9. so sweet <3

    want to follow each other? i will defiently follow back

    my blog:
    http://thebizarrebirdcage.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi gorgeous! GOOOD LUCK!!!!
    And thank you for visiting my blog and your lovely comment!
    I liked your blog, I'm following you via GFC, Would you like to follow me back?
    thank you:)
    kisses
    http://styleglaze.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete