Saturday, December 15, 2012

GOING ON 18

My Hayden turned 18-years-old today! I can't even imagine life without this girl. She makes me laugh like no other, has such a generous heart, and makes me treasure the beauty of being a sister. All my most favorite memories have been made with my sisters, and as we're getting older we anticipate the new times to come and the adventures we'll share. I just love them all. All four of them. Wholeheartedly.
You are my favorite "Khlo" ever, and I'm #obsessed with you.
Lovya Hayde ;)
Xoxo,
"Kim"

9 comments:

  1. You're so cute. This was the sweetest post.

    XO
    The Fashionable ESQ
    http://www.thefashionableesq.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. the 5 sister shot is adorable!!!


    www.trendinginfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nothing like a sister photo shoot :) We LOVE them in fact!

      Delete
  3. Sisters are such a blessing. I live a province away from my sister - and it is difficult! Hug your sister as often as you can - I wish I could!
    thehartungs.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't imagine!!! I definately will. Thank you for reminding me how lucky I am to have them near!

      Delete