Sunday, February 3, 2013

MY NIGHTS

Grabbed a few pictures from the Liberty Theatre Instagram. Every day I get more and more excited. Opening night is officially 11 days away! And to make it an even greater weekend both my family AND Christian's family are coming that weekend for the show. I get butterflies multiple times a day just thinking about that stage! Eeek! The joy of it all coming together is too much goodness to handle. Sorry for being M.I.A lately... but as you know I've had my morning, afternoons, and nights wrapped up. And this little bod is sore pretty much 24/7, but it's the best kind of sore there is.

Btw, Happy Super Bowl Sunday! (I definitely was cooped up in my dorm room trying to get caught up on all the homework that I've missed having no time to spare). But I'll catch all the good commercials on YouTube I'm sure.

Xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Awesome photos! So lovely that both families are able to attend :)

    Sheree
    thehartungs.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete