Tuesday, June 4, 2013

MORE THAN GOLD




My sweet, sweet Hayden had her graduation pictures taken a few weeks ago. And the excitement of them coming in last night was just too much for a house full of girls who love a good photoshoot ;) How beautiful is she?

Our favorite thing to do is get ready. Hair, nails, make-up… the obvious joys of a girl. Who else would spend all afternoon glamming up, listening to Avril Lavigne’s “Here’s To Never Growing Up,” and dancing with the bathroom mirrors as our audience?

Sisters like mine, are worth more than gold.

3 comments:

  1. Love this one! Makes me think of my sisters who I live 6 hours from. It's a drag! But oh so sweet when we get to spend time together!! :) Love these pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously so adorable! I love all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pictures are gorgeous!! :)
    xx
    www.zdevania.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete