Friday, September 13, 2013

BEING DOMESTICATED AND SUCH


You guys. I'm a total chef-babe! And I love it. I mean I've always known my way around a kitchen because of my Mom, but doing it for yourself is like a whole new world. Driving home from work and getting to stop off at the grocery store to pick up a few things for dinner... makes me way too excited to still call myself "cool." But hey, I may not enjoy this forever right? I mean one day I'll have a baby in my arms and a toddler hugging my ankles and I don't think I'll be as excited to create something incredible for dinner, lol. But for now, here is what I've been lovinggggg:

Summer Salsa
Baked Ziti
Pumpkin Bread

Sweet Potato Stir-Fry

Smoothiesssss galore

Btw, I have 3 SUPER healthy/organic eaters as roommates which has encouraged me to steer clear from fast food, fruit loops, and having Ramen as a food group. It's been gah-rate though, and I can honestly say these new eating habits have me feeling physically better then ever. After all, they say you are what you eat. And we all know "they" know everything :)

2 comments:

  1. #1 ... all of this looks TOTEZ DELISH. #2 ... these photos are beautiful and I'm proud of you for using your camera well. THAS MUH GURL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ANNA! Miss youuuuuuu. Come visit and I'll cook you a feast of a feast ;)

      Delete