Saturday, April 6, 2013

ICE CREAM CRAZY


At first, today didn't feel much like a Saturday to be honest. I spent FOUR long, longgggg hours in the c-lab designing spreads. Achy head and crickity neck to boot, I finished satisfied and left for a quick gym run before heading back to clean. Woot. Holla at me all you weekend adventurers, I'm clearly partying hard over here.

But finally I got a call from my C and hopped in his passenger seat for a dinner date. After an unappetizing on-campus meal [we're trying to save money... I know, it's the worst], we had this brilliant idea to try out this ice cream stand everyone has been raving about- Mister Goodies. And to see the look on my lovers face when he saw the size of the large, oh gosh, pure excitement.

So we pretended it was summer and the country music pouring from the stand made my goosebumpy legs a little less goosy. Then we ran back to the car and with our mouths full we had a mini dance party. My favorite kind. The kind with the music blaring and me singing at the top of my lungs because Christian doesn't care, and he only laughs at me and thinks it's the cutest thing in the world. Where did I find this man?! I love how much he loves me.

No comments:

Post a Comment