Tuesday, April 9, 2013

THIS GIRL JUST MIGHT HAVE A CAREER AFTERALL

This summer I am officially interning with Proverbs 31 Ministries! An incredible non-profit Christian organization that seeks to lead women to Jesus. As soon as I heard about their internship opportunity I was thrilled and it imediately became my number one choice. Not only do I get to spend my summer event coordinating [holla! my dream job], I get to be home in Charlotte with my family. HAPPINESS. I haven't spent longer than three weeks at home in the last two years. It'll be sister time 24/7 and I'm already giddy about it.

Such excitment. I can't wait for everything I'm going to experience and learn, eeee! Dreaming about planning already...

3 comments:

  1. Ahhh that sounds like such an amazing opportunity!! So cool :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl I'm slightly jealous lol! That is so awesome. I wanted to do PR but had no clue how or what to look into for it back in the day. Working with that ministry will be a really great experience.

    ReplyDelete