|A shameless-selfie I suppose. But a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do when she's having a fab hair day right?|
- Assesment Day. Which for upper classmen basically means a Saturday stuck right in the middle of the week. Sweet glory! Sleeping in and no classes. HOLLA.
- The little boys I nanny. Who were exceptionally precious today. We spent hours in the yard playing "War" [aka teams/bases/sticks as weapons/and a 7-year-old drawing a plan of attack on a crinkled up peice of paper with dirty hands]. I love them.
- The fact that this is the 7th consecutive day that I've worked out. Proud of myself.
- Sunshine and 80 degree weather. You've been a long time coming but I am THRILLED to have you.
- Time to rest. And snuggle up for an early night in to watch Netflix.
- Remembering that moment tonight at the dinner table with the kids saying our "High's & Lows," and Cowen smiling, saying "My high today is that Camryn is here." Melting my heart... have I mentioned I love these little boys of mine? #nannylife.
- My soon-to-be painted nails with my Easter basket polish.
- Only 31 days left til' summer break!
- Chocolate graham crackers.
- My hair that's growing like a weed. And I'm so thoroughly happy about it.
Thanks Wednesday for making today feel like the weekend. It was the best.