Tuesday, May 14, 2013

I'M HOME AND LIFE IS GOOD


"It-feels-like a perfect night to dress up like hipsters and make fun of our exes. Uh ohhhhh."

instagram: camrynstahlmand

It's like the weight of the world has been lifted off my shoulders! And unpacking truly never felt so good. A summer spent at home is the best thing I could have asked for. THANK YOU LORD! Feeling so blessed and excited for the next few months, and finally feeling like I want every moment to be drawnnnnnnn out rather than rushing to get through the next test or hall meeting.

So, it's summer for me! And with a week off before I start my internship I have hair removal consultations, a hair-cut scheduled, lots of shopping, cuddle and TV time with the sisters, much needed pedicures with Mama, and perhaps this weekend at the beach!

love, love, love it.

4 comments:

  1. I have 6 more days before summer...oh praise the Lord it is finally here! Enjoy the time with your sisters, I need to make a date to go see mine soon:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pictures are so cute! I am totally enjoying my summer as well. I hope you enjoy yours as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AUGH! this post makes me wish i could spend a summer snuggling with MY sisters! alas, my post-collegiate life no longer has the luxury of summer break. enjoy yours, lady!

    ReplyDelete