Sunday, May 12, 2013
I LOVE YOU TO THE MOON
thank you for
- loving me, holding me, and praying for my life
- selflessly serving and nurturing your family every day
- never giving up on us and for defending our hearts
- having five girls to carry, train up, and teach how to be a ladies
- always pursuing Jesus
- loving, honoring, and encouraging daddy in his work and leadership
- creating a warm and safe environment for our family
- being a faithful steward of all that is entrusted to you
- speaking wisdom and truth into the lives of those you love
- embodying and living out the life of a woman after God's own heart
the past few months have been a whirlwind, and as your body and brain continues in it's miraculous recovery i am thankful for your life and mothering more than ever. may i be a just a fraction of the selfless and faithful woman you are.
i love you to the moon.
Posted by Camryn at 9:25 PM