Sunday, September 15, 2013

COOKOUTS AND FOOTBALL

*Our first Bucket List cross-off!
 
So we had our first tailgate cookout this weekend! Veronica and I were so worried because all of our friends were at the Taylor Swift concert or on-campus (not to mention we literally threw this thing together the night before), meaning that with all of Christian's guy friends coming it was going to be an unevenly matched kinda party. Sorry boys. But it ended up being a total success and the guys had plenty of food so I think they were more than content. Plus we won the game that night #GoFlames. And Veronica and I ended up back in our cozy little apartment baking brownies and watching Sweet Home Alabama.


Thanks Saturday. I loved ya.

12 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun times! I just came across your cute blog =) Wanna follow each other?

    www.TheRosettePortrait.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was! Thanks girl :) I'll stop by your blog!

      Delete
  2. These pictures are so fun! LOVE the bags board games! My boyfriend just finished making some and I cannot wait to start tailgating and play!

    www.amemoryofus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're so much fun! Happy Football season :)

      Delete
  3. Your dress is so cute! Perfect for tailgating! You are gorgeous!

    xo
    Jody
    www.jodybeth.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys are all so cute! Love your dress.

    xx

    Erin @ http://www.truffles-ruffles.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha! They guy photos are cracking me up! lol

    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete