|In honor of Macie coming today ^^^ the sweetness is too much!|
- The Cornerstone bus route is the "go-to" place for boys thinking that they need to pick up girls. Apparently. Every time I ride I somehow end up being talked to by a rando guy, which isn't always bad but you know that feeling? The feeling only girls know? When you can sense that a guy is about to approach you or try and talk to you... but you've been giving off every DON'T EVEN PLEASE I'M NOT IN THE MOOD vibes you've got. But they still do. Because they don't get the purposeful lack of eye contact or the "walking really fast to get away from you tactic." Boys.
- When the guy at Starbucks not only knows your name, but remembers how to spell it. (Which for me is usually a big deal since no one spells my name right). But he happens to be that one guy that you really don't even want to know your name, much less how to spell it. So there's that.
- Me trying to buy a daiquiri mixer last night... if I could only tell you the whole story. In short, me being the awk that I am I probably looked like I was trying to get away with something the whole time. And then I get to the check-out line and I realize I'm wearing my LU hat. My life people. At first I thought to rip it off and stuff it in my purse. But it'd make it way too obvious. And I wasn't even doing anything wrong anyways but I didn't want to be "that girl." So I just kept my head down and tried not to show how nonchalantly bashful I was feeling.
- Camping. My roomies want me to go camping??? Good joke you guys...
- Apartment life. I just love everything about it. My roomies, the space, the freedom, the cuteness. Ah!
- Christian being the incredible guy that he is, came over and de-clogged our bathtub. OH EM GEE. I would have probably died trying to do that, and I'm not even exaggerating. But he's such a servant and he wouldn't even let me come in, he said it was too gross for my eyes to see. I love him you guys.
- My new jewelry collection that's ensuing! I finally have a small income so I've been able to update my fashion world a little bit. And it's so very needed.
- Dancing. I've been dancing A LOT lately with some of my favorite people. And I think it's been the best thing for me this semester. Also it keeps me from having to try and "work-out," because we all know how good at that I am. Lol.
- I am officially a Gold Card member at Starbucks! #holla. Just waiting for the little gem in the mail now.
- HAYDEN AND MACIE ARE ALMOST HERE. And there's nothing more fab that I can say after that.