Friday, October 25, 2013

ROOM REVEAL

Ok the title is a little dramatic, it's not like anyone has really been awaiting to see my space. But I will say I'm gosh-darn in love with it. When your room is your haven, your safe place, and your sanctuary. That means it's perfect.

 desk- ikea
chair-ikea
lamp- old
pencil mug- anthropologie
ampersand- DIY
calendar- anthropologie
prints- designed by me!
tissue garland- DIY
bedding- ikea
long pillow cover- gift
duvet pillow- tj max
nightstand- borrowed
curtains- target


13 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Eileen! THANK YOU! Coming from you especially :)

      Delete
  2. love your room...

    check out this blog you'll love it.


    http://www.notdressedaslamb.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your room is literally perfect!
    http://thefashioncreep.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. haha ANNA, I love you and miss you come and see it in personnnnnn

      Delete
  5. oh my, this room is beautiful! love your blog, lady

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nikki! You're the sweetest, thank you :)

      xx

      Delete
  6. love the garland! lovely room =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a very similar tassel garland from Studio Mucci on Etsy : ) Did you get your inspiration from Cupcakes & Cashmere too?

    Brooke du jour
    www.brookedujour.com

    ReplyDelete