Wednesday, November 6, 2013

THESE ARE THE NIGHTS THAT I LOVE


I was so sleepy, curled up in my covers watching Grey’s (what else is new right now), and I hear my roomies in the kitchen giggling and chatting away. The conversations around here often grow into something deep and heartfelt and soul exposing, mostly because we have Victoria. We love her for that. 9:30pm came and I ran out declaring I was going to make cookies. So then came the Justin Beiber music blasting with some bangin’ kitchen dance moves and our hearts dedicated to making THE best batch of cookies ever. We took turns mixing and mixing and mixing. And they turned out perfect. And I ate way too many, but my tum is totally happy.

Yep. These are the nights that I love. These are the nights I will miss one day :)

1 comment: