Friday, January 10, 2014

SIX


1. I'm back in my sweet little apartment under my cozy little blankets. In truth, today was the sad day that I go through in every return. Not because I don't want to be here but because I desperately love my home and my family. My mom left and I still cried even in my final semester of college, so I guess it doesn't get easier.

2. When I was preparing to just watch a movie to console my tears, my roommates came home and brought two other friends who I've missed. They piled into our bedroom with no intention of doing anything but chatting and laughing. And I remembered why I love this place so much, and it was the best interruption to my sorrowsome plans that I could have asked for.

3. The roomies and I are going to Market at Main tomorrow, one of our favorite spots downtown and I'm practically giddy about it. These are the good days.

4. Christian comes back tomorrow! It's only been a few days, but I love him. So I miss him.

5. I clearly need a haircut. And hopefully that will happen sooner than later... forgive the split ends.

6. I googled "new mom advice" today. Becoming a nanny to an infant has me reading mom blogs and it's all just making me laugh right about now to think about it.


xoxo.

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have awesome roommates! I wish I had that kind of experience when I lived with people but it was quite the opposite lol!

    xx
    Lauren Elizabeth
    Petite in Pearls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really do!! I wish everyone could experience great roommates :)

      Delete
  2. How fun to spend time with the roomies! I can't believe senior year is halfway over... where the heck does time go!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?! This is craziness, I want it to slow down!

      Delete