2. When I was preparing to just watch a movie to console my tears, my roommates came home and brought two other friends who I've missed. They piled into our bedroom with no intention of doing anything but chatting and laughing. And I remembered why I love this place so much, and it was the best interruption to my sorrowsome plans that I could have asked for.
3. The roomies and I are going to Market at Main tomorrow, one of our favorite spots downtown and I'm practically giddy about it. These are the good days.
4. Christian comes back tomorrow! It's only been a few days, but I love him. So I miss him.
5. I clearly need a haircut. And hopefully that will happen sooner than later... forgive the split ends.
6. I googled "new mom advice" today. Becoming a nanny to an infant has me reading mom blogs and it's all just making me laugh right about now to think about it.