Friday, April 25, 2014

5 LIST UPDATE (BECAUSE I LOVE A GOOD LIST)


1. Mary Poppins. I haven't blogged one bit of it since rehearsals began. Mostly because with nannying it's juggling two full-time jobs, and that leaves none to little time for anything else. BUT I've loved every second. Even on the days I'm exhausted, I love it. We opened April 11th, and have had sold out weekends every time. In the end we'll have around 19 performances. 19 times to step-in-time with a supercalifragilisticexpialidocious kind of fun. I could do it forever

2. SPRING IS HERE. And I'm not sure I need to add much else, it was a long long longgggg time coming. So finally pastels are appropriate (hence the almost unrelated photos above).

3. Graduation is in 15 days. UM WHAT? You ask. Yes. I know. I feel like I'm only 16 so I'm not sure how this is possible. Nevertheless I'm going to rock that robe the best I can and show my parents all their money spent was more than worth it. *cheers and hugs and unending thanks go to you mom and dad* ily. 

4. Candy Crush Saga has taken over my life. I waste a good 10-15min of sleep time every night before bed using up all my lives. #cantstopwontstop

5. Avocado life. Avocado on everything. It's my new life motto... and I'm not even a half percent kidding on this one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment